Guide to the Opening Day Food Truck Fest
Join us in celebrating the start of market season this Saturday from 8am-1pm! Want to plan for your big day out? May we suggest this 10-step guide…
- Step 1: Walk, bike or bus it to the market. We’re just steps off the Blue line Lake Street/Hiawatha light rail stop, and a few blocks from the Midtown Greenway, so why not soak in the long-awaited spring sunshine and avoid the hassle of traffic and parking?
- Step 2: Grab breakfast from our lineup of food trucks & vendors.
- Step 3: Enjoy live music by Lonnie the L Train from 9am-11am while you eat.
- Step 4: Stock up on fresh, locally produced veggies and other foods to take home and enjoy.
- Step 5: Enter your name in our drawing to win bundles of market goodies. We’ll be giving away MFM merch and products from our stellar vendors!
- Step 6: Shop for beautiful handmade items like furniture, photography and jewelry for yourself, your friends, and the mothers in your life.
- Step 7: Re-fuel with delicious lunch from one (or more) of our array food trucks and vendors.
- Step 8: Groove to tunes by Javier Trejo from 11am-1pm while you digest.
- Step 9: Donate blood at the Memorial Blood Center’s donation bus.
- Step 10: You just saved a life, you better have one more snack before hitting the road.
For full event details, and to invite your friends – click here! See you at the market!
ASSE Student Exchange Program
*Learn more about our Community Table Program.
Whole Sum Kitchen Food Truck
K-Town Street Foods
Emconada Food Truck
Taqueria Victor Hugo
9am-11am–Music by Lonnie the L Train
11am-1pm–Music by Javier Trejo
Stop by the Arts for All tent between 10am and noon to create a May Wreath to wear, or hang up. Everyone welcome and this activity is free! Contributions for supplies welcome.
Do you dream of becoming a hula hoop champ? Participate in a hula contest by Hooperina at 10:45am!