As a nonprofit, community-based market, the Midtown Farmers Market depends on an amazing crew of volunteers to make the market happen every week. As a small token of appreciation, some Midtown vendors have generously offered free market goodies for our volunteers! Volunteers who complete a shift can choose one of the following items on the day of their shift:
- One omelette from Kabomelette
- 1/2 pound of granola from Winter Goddess Foods
- One package of caramels from Winter Goddess Foods
- Up to $5 worth of pastries from Dulceria Bakery
- One small box of boiled or deep-fried peanuts from Tootie’s Peanuts
- One lassi or mango juice from Akshay Paatram
HUGE THANKS to these vendors for their generosity and support of the market volunteer program!
Got a couple hours to spare? Want to give back, and try something tasty while you’re at it? Volunteers are needed for 2-3 hour shifts every Saturday and some Tuesdays to help with market set-up, customer service, and market tear-down. We will be short-staffed and especially in need of volunteers on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 20th
- Saturday, June 24th
- Sunday, July 23rd
- Tuesday, August 22nd
- Saturday, September 23rd
- Tuesday, October 31st
Click here for more details or to sign up for a shift!