The Midtown Farmers Market is currently accepting vendor applications for its 2018 market season! Quality vendors are the heart and soul of the market and we strive to create a balanced and diverse vendor mix each season. Applications from Minnesota and Wisconsin farmers, artisans and producers are welcome! We are especially in need of a bread vendor this season, and are also seeking applications from more art and craft and value-added food vendors. Visit www.midtownfarmersmarket.org/vendors to access the 2018 vendor application, which includes vendor requirements, fee schedules, and other pertinent information. Questions? Contact Market Manager Mallory Forseth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Application Schedule and Deadlines:
- February 16: Priority application deadline for all food vendors*
- March 30: Priority application deadline for art & craft vendors*
- April 7: Spring Vendor Meeting
- May 5: Opening Day, Saturday Market
- June 5: Opening Day, Tuesday Market
*Applications received after the due date will be considered if space is still available.