Arts & Crafts Vendors
- CB Jewelry Design — Beaded and metal jewelry – necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.
- Mary Foster Creative– “Flower photography prints, note cards, magnets, and tote bags, plus crocheted baskets and dishcloths.”
- Putzinbobs — “Products made from reclaimed wood and other reclaimed materials. Tables, cabinets, benches, potting tables, birdhouses, trellis, picture frames, boxes, mirrors, custom work and more.”
- Real Soap Co. — “These soaps use simple and natural ingredients and will hopefully promote the use of bar soaps instead of buying soaps in plastic containers!”
- Re-Imagined — Hand-poured, small batch soy candles in upcycled dinnerware (tea cups, saucers).
- Wyrd Sisters — Handmade sterling silver jewelry and hand painted clothing and accessories.
- La Lunette — “We are Northeast Minneapolis jewelry designers specializing in unique, one-of-a-kind hand-beaded jewelry that incorporates gemstones and brass pieces. “
- Mandalabombs — Handmade fine silver and copper jewelry, influenced by my ancestors.
- mayamade — mayamade is a botanical atelier and apothecary, using local, organic, and wild harvested ingredients.